In this episode, Rachel Peters, Certified Yoga Health Coach, Founder of Rachel Peters Yoga, and I have an enlightening conversation about her incredible personal and business journey. From college teacher to yoga instructor to business owner, learn how Rachel grew her business through creative online monetization strategies.
Rachel talks about her business limitations in the beginning, when her former yoga instructor literally handed over the keys to her business and asked her to keep the doors open. Rachel’s self-proclaimed “side hustle” is now her new full-time business. And with the help of mentors and business coaches, she’s grown into her business owner role, and now manages an amazing virtual space for like-minded individuals to connect, grow and transform their lives.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How investing in your personal development benefits your business
- Why it’s important to create a business plan
- How social media enhances your brand and online presence
- Why diversification of your offering enables profits and growth
- How getting a mentor or a coach can help you better develop your business strategy
- How to attract clients through affiliates and influencers
- About generating leads through marketing funnels
Links and resources mentioned on this episode:
- Contact Rachel Peters
- Chris Ducker
- Worldwide Association Yoga Health Coaching
- Cate Stillman
- Facebook Advertising
- The Big Leap, book by Gay Hendricks
Thank you all for tuning in. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons on this page. Also, please leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. It will help me improve the show and make it more valuable to you! And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.