In this episode, Jimmy Cordier from Pinon Painting shares his clever approach to starting his business from scratch in a new market after choosing to relocate. Learn how thoroughly and methodically he researches his market before making any big moves to ensure his business will thrive and that it meets his family’s lifestyle preferences.
Jimmy also explains how important it is to frequently monitor your business key performance indicators (KPI) in order to better identify your strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for growth. With an up to date and accurate view of your business, it is much easier to set goals and identify areas to improve and become better at your craft. Learn how with the help of local peer groups you can expand your knowledge, stay motivated, and have a sound support group that will keep you accountable and focused.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- About the benefits of scouting for new markets online first to save time and money
- Valuable insights to better understand your competition and your niche/industry
- About investing in your logo to strengthen your market identity and brand recognition
- The importance of tracking the marketing efforts of your competitors
- Valuable tips to improve your branding execution
Links and resources mentioned on this episode:
Thank you all for tuning in. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons on this page. Also, please leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. It will help me improve the show and make it more valuable to you! And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.