In this episode, Jane DeGrosseilliers from Mountain View Media shares with ample knowledge and insight what her years of vast experience working in multiple branches of Marketing have taught her to successfully counsel and guide small businesses through the essentials of a digital marketing plan. Learn how she became aware of this whole new area of Marketing that was evolving right before her eyes and quickly recognized the importance of being a part of it to stay ahead of the curve to better serve her clients and her own business.
Jane also recognizes that every business has it’s own unique needs, goals and objectives, therefore should be approached and serviced in that manner with customized digital options that are effective only to and for each individual business. Her main goal is to see businesses grow and succeed with a practical, actionable and cost effective digital marketing plan.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Why it makes sense to implement a digital marketing plan
- About maintenance plans and internet safety
- How your business can benefit and grow from outsourcing or delegating tasks
- Why it’s important to have a business plan before executing any type of marketing
- Valuable tips to have a strong online presence and solid digital marketing strategy
- About Google Analytics: how to use reports to track your activity and effectiveness
- Why organic optimization is the way to go when tackling Search Engine Optimization
- About the do’s and don’ts of digital marketing: avoid black hat SEO techniques
Links and resources mentioned on this episode:
- Contact Jane DesGrosseilliers:
- Web: (http://mountainviewmedia.com/)
- Facebook: (@MountainViewMedia)
- Phone: (480) 315-1533
- City of Phoenix- Certification & Compliance: (https://phoenix.diversitycompliance.com/)
Thank you all for tuning in. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons on this page. Also, please leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. It will help me improve the show and make it more valuable to you! And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.