In this episode, Hilary Scott from Halstead Wholesale Jewelry Supplies invites us to take a good hard look at how we reach, attract and retain customers through highly effective influencer and content marketing strategies. Learn how her in-house marketing team produces content such as video blogs (aka vlogs), weekly blogs and distributes them through social media to uniquely engage, motivate and develop strong relationships with market influencers and customers. Discover the growth opportunities available to your business through influencer marketing and unearth creative outreach programs to network with these high value business allies.
Hilary believes and I concur that at the core of all your marketing efforts you should first find your target audience. You must be able to identify who your ideal customer is, know their preferences; fully understand what they like and dislike in order to efficiently communicate to them. In order to build a strong brand you must remain focused and consistent with your messaging to your target audience.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- About Wholesale and Micro Enterprise business models
- Valuable tips and successful execution of both Content and Influencer Marketing
- About the benefits of in house content production and social media distribution
- Key insights on how to find influencers to help generate strong and efficient leads
- Why networking with influencers promotes high value relationships
Links and resources mentioned on this episode:
- Contact Hilary Scott: (https://www.halsteadbead.com/)
- Women’s President’s Organization (http://www.womenpresidentsorg.com/)
- Prescott Arizona Chamber of Commerce: (https://prescott.org/)
- Prescott Area Young Professionals (http://prescottareayp.org/)
Thank you all for tuning in. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons on this page. Also, please leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. It will help me improve the show and make it more valuable to you! And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.
Today’s sponsor was Allegra Marketing-Print-Mail. Allegra works with small to mid-sized businesses and non-profits to help you improve your marketing through various strategies. They can help you strengthen your brand, protect and grow your existing customer base, as well as target and acquire new prospects for the future growth of your business.
Allegra has proudly served the Prescott AZ market for over 20 years and has clients throughout the West Coast. Their team is passionate about customer service and their broad marketing expertise has enabled them to delight their clientele. The Quad City Business News has recognized Allegra as the best Commercial Printer for the past 4 Years. So go to http://allegraprescott.com for signs, banners, vehicle graphics, promotional items or any of your marketing, print or mailing needs. And tell them that I sent you to receive a special new customer discount.