Tradeshows are one of the most effective ways to attract new business and a good tactic you should be considering in your marketing mix to help grow your business and expand your reach by showcasing your products or services to potential clients.
During this episode, I will share in detail the why, what, when and the how of tradeshows to help you leverage them correctly, get the most out of the experience and walk away with a solid number of qualified leads to drum up more business.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Why tradeshows: get out and meet your audience, network, build your brand and authority
- What tradeshows are best suited for your business: niche, industry specific or non-related
- When to consider tradeshows: launch a new product, prepare for boom season, or announce partnerships
- How to do tradeshows: create value, entertainment, let people experience your product, collect customer information
- The importance of having a plan before the tradeshow to follow up with leads
Links and resources mentioned on this episode:
- Podcast – Dentalpreneur with Dr. Mark Costes: (http://truedentalsuccess.com/blog/category/podcast/)
- SBSM008 – Finding the Right Strategy for Lead Generation with Mike Daniel & Philip Stephens from Ability Remodeling: (https://cadumedina.com/sbsm008/)
Montoya Wealth Management. Have you been so focused on your business that retirement planning has taken a backseat? Are you concerned about hiring and retaining the right employees? Montoya Wealth Management is a locally owned and operated investment firm in Prescott Arizona specializing in retirement plans for businesses with 5 to 20 employees. Call Brandon Montoya at 928-460-0972 to learn how simple, affordable retirement plans can pay big dividends for both you and your employees.
Thank you all for tuning in. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons on this page. Also, please leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. It will help me improve the show and make it more valuable to you! And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.